A New Hampshire House subcommittee voted Wednesday to eliminate $18 million dollars in kindergarten funding from Gov. Chris Sununu’s state budget proposal.
- A Young Couple’s Search Narrows For A Diverse Town in New England
- Does Climate Change Mean I Can Start My Seedlings Early?
- Along Highways, Wildlife Appears To Be Breaking Evolutionary Speed Limits
- New Hampshire’s Immigration Detention Facility Saw Spike In February
- Trump’s Travel Ban Has Serious Financial Consequences For Refugee Resettlement Agencies
Follow NHPR on Twitter
The sound of new ideas, under-reported stories, and hidden gems from below the fold. Hosted by Virginia Prescott.